DEDICATED SUPPORT – COVERING THE COMPLETE LIFECYCLE OF YOUR MACHINE
Today’s manufacturing demands much more than the traditional fulfillment of spare parts and on-site servicing. It involves looking ahead, planning ahead, and thinking ahead. This is exactly what you can expect from CHIRON America’s LifetimeSolutions Program: A targeted response – with the services you need, at just the right time.
ALWAYS THERE, WHEREVER YOU NEED US
Over 500 service professionals in 26 countries – focused on first-time-fix and response time
CHIRON Group’s service support-points and spare parts warehouses are globally networked units. This ensures a transparent, direct flow of information with short communication channels – and service work that is both fast and efficient.
Each service team includes highly trained specialists that bring their specific expertise and experience into the field, while collectively sharing the same thorough understanding of service. Continuous advanced training is achieved through our ride-a-Long programs, applicable to all technical employees. CHIRON America makes full use of the entire Group’s skillset to continuously improve fault management, spare parts availability and quality of service.
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED
A local, extensive parts inventory – backed by a worldwide distribution network
Save money and mitigate costly downtime:
- Proactively invest in a CHIRON America spare parts program
- Ensures optimal operating performance of your machines
- Minimizing downtime
- Have your machines profiled against our Global Inventories
Benefits of CHIRON America’s spare parts program:
- $12M local parts inventory, with 3,500 different SKUs on hand
- Readily accessible local inventory, with planned processing & shipping
- Researched critical spare parts lists have been created for all CHIRON Group brands
- OEM certified parts that meet performance and quality standards
- Our service specialists profile your equipment, and provide inventory suggestions that match your unique production requirements
- No damage or reduced life of your equipment, while ensuring that your machine warranty remains intact
- Reliable delivery times and availability of stock
- Ensure that all required safety standards are met
UNRIVALED EXPERTISE TO KEEP PRODUCTION FLOWING
The CHIRON America Component Rebuild Program provides comprehensive servicing for the exchange, repair and rebuilding of accessory equipment.
- Experienced, OEM-trained technicians with specialized equipment deliver the finest repair possible.
- Genuine OEM parts, precise specifications, and unsurpassed quality
- All new components (no re-work/used parts)
- Unmatched responsiveness and pricing
- Exchange program availability
- 12-month warranty (from invoice date) on main spindles, gear boxes, rotary tables and additional accessory equipment
- Fast response & turnaround time